Join your host as he once again dives deep into unlocking the secrets of the Truckee River. Only this time he specifically chats about June and July.
Thanks to another great round of questions from his following on social media, Matt covers a variety of summer topics.
- Is swinging flies effective?
- What’s his go-to fly for summer?
- What’s up with night fishing?
- How to target the rare trophy fish in the summer.
- Hows the fishing on Rt. 89 from Truckee to Tahoe?
- Should we fish the bubbles?
- What are the new proposed reg changes?
This is another can’t miss episode to the aspiring Truckee angler!